WHAT INFORMATION WE OBTAIN AND HOW IS IT USED?
1. USER PROVIDED INFORMATION: When you sign up for an account with us and access or download and use the App, you generally provide (a) your name, email address, user name, password, business name, phone number and other registration information; (b) transaction-related information, such as when you make purchases, respond to any offers, or download or use Apps from us; (c) information you provide us when you contact us for help; (d) credit card information for purchase and use of the App, and; (e) information you enter into our system when using the App.
The App also obtains the information you provide when you download and register the App. Registration with us is optional. However, please keep in mind that you may not be able to use some of the features offered by the App unless you register with us.
We may also use the information you provided us to contact you from time to time to provide you with important information, required notices and marketing promotions.
2. AUTOMATICALLY COLLECTED INFORMATION: In addition, the App may collect certain information automatically, including, but not limited to, the type of mobile device you use, your mobile devices unique device ID, the IP address of your mobile device or computer, your operating system, the type of Internet browsers you use, and information about the way you use the App.
3: DOES THE APPLICATION COLLECT PRECISE REAL TIME INFORMATION OF THE DEVICE? The Application may collects precise information about the location of your mobile device or computer in order for certain features of the App to work including but not limited to searching for products and services based on your device location or your computer's IP address. Please note that if you choose not to allow the App to use your precise location, you will not get accurate results for features that need your precise location.
4. DO THIRD PARTIES SEE AND/OR HAVE ACCESS TO INFORMATION OBTAINED BY THE APP? Only aggregated, anonymized data is periodically transmitted to external services to help us improve the App and our service. We will share your information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement.
We may disclose User Provided and Automatically Collected Information:
- as required by law, such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request;
- with our trusted services providers who work on our behalf, do not have an independent use of the information we disclose to them, and have agreed to adhere to the rules set forth in this privacy statement.
- if Kess Kravings Inc. is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or use of this information, as well as any choices you may have regarding this information.
5. WHAT ARE MY OPT-OUT- RIGHTS: You can stop all collection of information easily by stopping the use of the App,uninstalling the App or closing your account if you have one. You may use the standard uninstall processes as may be available as part of your mobile device or via the mobile application marketplace or via the uninstall process through your operating system on your computer or server.
6. DATA RETENTION POLICY, MANAGING YOUR INFORMATION: We will retain User Provided data for as long as you use the App and for a reasonable time thereafter. We will retain Automatically Collected information for up to 24 months and thereafter may store it in aggregate. If you'd like us to delete User Provided Data that you have provided, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will respond in a reasonable time. Please note that some or all of the User Provided Data may be required in order for the App to function properly.
7. CHILDREN: We do not use the App to knowingly solicit data from or market to children under the age of 13. If a parent or guardian becomes aware that his or her child has provided us with information without their consent, he or she should contact us at email@example.com. We will delete such information from our files within a reasonable time.
8. SECURITY: We are concerned about safeguarding the confidentiality of your information. We provide physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards to protect information we process and maintain. For example, we limit access to this information to authorized employees and contractors who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our App. Please be aware that, although we endeavor to provide reasonable security for information we process and maintain, no security system can prevent all potential security breaches.
11. CONTACT US: If you have any questions regarding privacy while using the App, or have questions about our practices, please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.