- Pan Seared Wagyu Beef with Chimichurri Sauce
- Sauteed Brussels sprout
- Caramel Hazelnut Ice Cream
What You Will Learn
We'll work together to show you how to properly sear steak in a pan to desired doneness, sauteed brussels sprout and for dessert- caramel hazelnut praline icecream.
Guests are welcome to bring wine or spirit of choice to enjoy with dinner.
The fee includes cooking instructions, a meal of three hearty appetizers, copies of the recipes to take home and a fun night of cooking with new friends.
What To Expect: In our classes you might work together with other students in a fun, hands-on environment led by chef Kess.
- Classes are 2 - 3 hours, unless otherwise noted above
- Recipes to take home
- You might work with other students in groups of 2.
- You will be standing, cooking and working for most of the class
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes and have long hair tied back
If you have a food allergy, please email email@example.com
Please note: Students under the age of 18 must be accompanied by a paying adult. Class price is per person.